This is a review of XtendLife Neuro-Natural Serenity, an anti-anxiety health supplement. High levels of anxiety, stress, and tension can lead to panic and anxiety attacks. A panic attack can make something as simple as a trip to the grocery store unbearable and can impede your ability to make rational decisions. Panic attacks are at the best of times horribly inconvenient and, at the worst, potentially life threatening. Repeatedly suffering from panic attacks can also reduce short term, and in some cases, long term memory.
XtendLife Neuro-Natural Serenity is a 100% natural herbal supplement that helps to reduce and relieve the effects of situational anxiety. It is also very affordable, making it one of the most popular alternatives to prescription medications. XtendLife Neuro-Natural Serenity can help relieve the effects of mild anxiety and stress, and it can helps lessen the severity and frequency of panic and anxiety attacks. The manufacturer affirms that many people who try Zuvinol experience relief almost immediately. We decided to conduct some independent research online. Read immediately. We decided to conduct some independent research online. Read on to learn more about this product and whether it is right for your situation.
XtendLife Neuro-Natural Serenity Ingredients
This is a natural herbal supplement, not a medication. This product contains:
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1): Thiamine or Vitamin B1 is a water soluble vitamin of the B-Complex class.
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) : Riboflavin or commonly known as Vitamin B2 is an essential vitamin from the B-Complex Vitamins Class – an easily absorbable microcolored nutrient.
- Niacin (Vitamin B3): An important and essential nutrient to the human body. Niacin or Vitamin B3 as it is known, is an organic colorless compound that is water soluble.
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride): Vitamin B6 or Pyrodoxine Hydrochloride as it is also known belongs to the Vitamin B Complex class of Vitamins. It is water soluble and has many key roles in the human body.
- Folic Acid
- Dandelion Extract
- Valerian Extract
- Green Tea Extract
- Inositol: Inositol is a natural reoccurring nutrient inside your body that helps balance certain chemicals in the body to help relieve mild depression and anxiety.
- 5-HTP (5-Hydroxytryptophan) (Griffonia Seed Extract)
- Valerian Root (Valeriana Officinalis)
- Passion Flower (Passiflora Incarnata)
- St. John’s Wort
Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, Enteric coating (Purified water, Ethylcellulose, Ammonium hydroxide, Medium chain triglycerides, Oleic acid, Sodium carboxymethyl cellulose, Talc, Polydextrose), Dextrose, Maltodextrin, Silicon dioxide, Sodium carboxymethyl cellulose, Magnesium stearate, Dicalcium phosphate.
Daily Serving: Adults – 6 tablets. Age 12 to 18 years – 3 tablets.
For optimal results split into 2 doses per day; first thing in the morning, and around mid to late afternoon. Because this product is enteric coated it is taken preferably on an empty stomach.
Take 2-3 hours away from prescriptive medications where possible. It is advised to only take one Neuro-Natural range product at any given time, at full dose. Alternatively, take a half dose of any 2 Neuro-Natural range products to suit your needs. In more severe cases Neuro-Natural can be taken up to 8 tablets per day.
Blissful Days is available $42.50.
XtendLife Neuro-Natural Serenity Guarantee
There is no money back guarantee available. It is unfortunate that this company does not offer a guarantee. Consumers want to feel confident in trying out a new product. It is disappointing that this product does not offer the security of a money back guarantee. Many comparable products offer guarantees.
Selecting a mental health supplement can be confusing. The marketplace is crowded with many products — not all of them are beneficial for your health. This product seems like it may be effective as a coping mechanism for bouts of overwhelming and unexpected stress.
Click here to learn about our Top Anxiety Products
|Speed of Results*||Extremely Fast||Good||Good||Average||Average|
|Quality of Ingredients||Premium||Good||Good||Average||Unknown|
|Customer Satisfaction Evaluation||99.40%||85.30%||80%||74%||70.30%|
|Safety Evaluation||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use|
|Customer Service Rating|
|Return Policy||Risk Free||Unopened||Unclear||Good||Risk Free|