Lumiday is an all-natural product intended to provide anxiety relief while improving mood and general outlook. Is it really as effective at treating anxiety as Prozac, as its manufacturers affirms?
Lumiday’s Ingredient List
This supplement boasts a whopping 12 ingredients which all do their part in relieving anxiety.
- Vitamins B1, B6, B3, B9, B12, D3-Vitamins that boost immune system, give the user energy, and boost metabolism
- L-Theanine—a natural supplement derived from green tea that boosts GABA production in the brain. GABA is a neurotransmitter that regulates stress.
- Ashwagandha root—used by Asian and European doctors for centuries. Intended to relieve stress. Also works by boosting GABA, as well as dopamine.
- St. John’s Wort—herb derived from flowers of the St. John’s Wort bush. Treats a wide variety of afflictions, including menopausal symptoms, depression, and anxiety.
- Rhodiola Rosea
- 5-htp- a mood enhancer. Also used in depression and dietary supplements.
Lumiday should be taken twice a day with water and food. This is definitely low compared to some other supplements, and should be considered a “pro” when evaluating Lumiday.
Is Lumiday Affordable?
Lumiday runs a little more expensive than other supplements, probably because it contains so many ingredients. The manufacturer does offer a 14 free trial, however. The company will send you the supplement and you can test it for two weeks. However, if you don’t like it you have to make sure to cancel the trial, or else they will automatically charge you the $75 for a new month’s supply.
You can find a month’s supply on Amazon for about $43.00, however that is still more expensive than other supplements of the same success rate.
Lumiday also does not offer any kind of guarantee that I could find, and therefore is expensive to try. The supplement itself has not undergone the extensive testing that other all-natural supplements have. Though it could be effective for you, it might not be worth the price to try.
Possible Side Effects Of Lumiday
As with many natural supplements, Lumiday users generally do not have side effects, and if they do they are minimal and temporary. However, some of the ingredients in Lumiday do produce side effects if taken at the improper dosage. For instance, Vitamin B1 sometimes causes as itching, hives, weakness, sweating, nausea, and restlessness. Likewise, any of these ingredients taken in too great of a quantity for the user’s body can produce headache and drowsiness.
Is Lumiday Worth Buying?
Because of its extensive list of ingredients, Lumiday has been proven effective in fighting anxiety. Users do see an improvement in mood, sleep quality, and anxiety. However, the price of Lumiday makes it a less desirable supplement.
Click here to learn about our Top Anxiety Products
|Speed of Results*||Extremely Fast||Good||Good||Average||Average|
|Quality of Ingredients||Premium||Good||Good||Average||Unknown|
|Customer Satisfaction Evaluation||99.40%||85.30%||80%||74%||70.30%|
|Safety Evaluation||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use|
|Customer Service Rating|
|Return Policy||Risk Free||Unopened||Unclear||Good||Risk Free|