All Day Calm is a supplement intended to provide top-notch anxiety relief. It works by using all-natural ingredients to help the body fight off stress in a natural and noninvasive way.
But is All Day Calm just another natural supplement that doesn’t really work? Here’s my take on it.
Like I said, All Day Calm is an all-natural supplement. This can be either a pro or con for some people. On the one hand, the ingredients are not foreign to the body and therefore do not cause harmful effects. On the other, it might not work very effectively. The ingredients in All Day Calm, however, have been proven to provide relief.
- L-Theanine: a derivative of green tea that works to boost the neurotransmitter GABA. GABA is an excitory inhibitor, which means that it stops chemicals that produce stress. L-Theanine has also been shown to increase dopamine, a hormone that promotes sleep and prevents restlessness.
- Passion flower extract—promotes a sense of calm and general well-being. Has been used for centuries, and recent studies have indicated it may work as well as prescription drugs.
- Valerian Root—relieves tensions and restlessness associated with anxiety. Has also been used in holistic medicine for centuries.
- Folate—promotes a functional and healthy nervous system.
- Vitamin B6—boosts metabolism, fights fatigue, and even helps your body produce serotonin. Serotonin reduces stress and gives you a feeling of contentment.
- Magnesium Oxide—promotes calm and balance by ensuring a healthy nervous system.
These ingredients have been proven to work, and have been used for a long time to fight anxiety and stress. However, it should be noted that the amounts of these ingredients are not shown on the bottle, and clinical tests have not been done to prove its effectiveness. The ingredients themselves, however, have been proven to be effective.
It is recommended that All Day Calm be taken once or twice a day. This dosage is low compared with other supplements of this kind, which is an advantage. It is also reputed to work very quickly.
All Day Calm is also fairly inexpensive. Through the manufacturer, one bottle can be purchased for $19.95, or three for $49.95. If you buy three, you can have free shipping. That’s a three month supply, if you only take one capsule a day.
All Day Calm also does not offer a money-back guarantee like most other supplements. This could be because it hasn’t been proven to be as effective, or undergone clinical tests from the FDA. However, it is cheaper than many supplements so to try it wouldn’t break the bank.
Possible Side Effects
Side effects of All Day Calm are rare and minimal. They include upset stomach, drowsiness, and headache. Users find relief from these if they take it with food and water, and lower their dosage if they are taking more than one a day. It is not recommended that All Day Calm be taken with sedatives or blood pressure medications.
All Day Calm is an inexpensive anxiety relief that can reduce mild anxiety and stress. However, it probably shouldn’t be used to treat more extreme cases. Its ingredients are effective, but as the supplement has not undergone any clinical tests it cannot be said whether it is effective or not in the amounts it administers.
Click here to learn about our Top Anxiety Products
|Speed of Results*||Extremely Fast||Good||Good||Average||Average|
|Quality of Ingredients||Premium||Good||Good||Average||Unknown|
|Customer Satisfaction Evaluation||99.40%||85.30%||80%||74%||70.30%|
|Safety Evaluation||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use|
|Customer Service Rating|
|Return Policy||Risk Free||Unopened||Unclear||Good||Risk Free|