Relaxyn is made by Innovex Nutrition and claims that their supplement has been made in, a clinically-proven ingredients and made in an FDA inspected GMP certified facility, but also states that the statement made on the website has not yet been evaluated by the FDA.
Relaxyn is a mood-enhance, supplement that is specifically developed for the healing of anxiety, tension and depression. Relaxyn makes available an extended long-lasting, all day aid from the toll of strain and it perks up the feeling of well-being. This supplement endows you with relief from the pressure of everyday stress, restlessness, bad moods and anxiety.
Relaxyn includes the following ingredients:
- Kava Root Extract can be possibly considered effective for the treatment of warning signs related to anxiety.
- L-Theanine is claimed to be effective in the ability to reduce the effects of stress, but there is little evidence to show that it really works.
- 5-HTP can maybe be considered to be effective for the treatment of depression and Fibromyalgia.
- GABA is a neurotransmitter that has an effect on the brains Serotonin and Dopamine output.
- L-Tryptophan could possibly be considered to be effective for the treatment of Premenstrual Dysphoric disorders as well as for smoking termination.
- Passion Flower has been tested and there is evidence that this flower might be effective for the relief of stress related symptoms and tranquillizer withdrawal.
The suggested dosage for Relaxyn is 1 capsule daily, providing you with one bottle of Relaxyn to supply your daily doses for an entire month. And in severe anxiety cases you can take 1-2 capsules when needed, no information can be seen on the retailer website if it should be taken on an empty stomach or with food.
No major side effects had been noted, only some users advised that it left them with a flustered feeling.
The cost of one bottle of Relaxyn is $32.99. This includes one 30-count bottle and not available at many online retailers and mostly sold at Amazon.
The only guarantee that Relaxyn claims is that it has been manufactured in the United States of America at a facility that has been examined by the FDA as well as GMP authorized. Relaxyn comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee, but has no money back guarantee provided to customers if you are not satisfied with the product.
Relaxyn does not have enough confirmed ingredients to be considered a substitute to leading supplements.
Click here to learn about our Top Anxiety Products
|Speed of Results*||Extremely Fast||Good||Good||Average||Average|
|Quality of Ingredients||Premium||Good||Good||Average||Unknown|
|Customer Satisfaction Evaluation||99.40%||85.30%||80%||74%||70.30%|
|Safety Evaluation||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use|
|Customer Service Rating|
|Return Policy||Risk Free||Unopened||Unclear||Good||Risk Free|