Calm Thoughts was designed help your body’s deal with stress. It targets neuromodulation, energy generation and many of your other body’s systems to help deal with the stress found in everyday life.
Calm Thoughts uses a proprietary blend of natural herbs and vitamins to make your body feel more relaxed and at ease.
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)- Builds the immune system up, helps treat colds, and is used for headaches.
- Thiamin– Thiamin treats stomach problems, brain conditions, AIDS, heart disease, alcoholism, stress and aging.
- Zinc- Zinc treats ADHD, stress and hyper activity.
- GABA- GABA is a chemical naturally produced by the brain. It is used commonly for treating anxiety, moods, PMS, ADHD, blood pressure, and relieving pain.
- L-Tyrosine- Used in the treatment of moderate depression, ADD, and ADHD.
- Taurine– Produces minor improvements in mental performance.
- Lemon Balm- Used to treat anxiety, dementia, upset stomach, insomnia, stress, mental performance and depression.
- Valerian Root- Treats insomnia, anxiety, RLS, depression, menstrual disorders, stress, headaches and muscle/joint pains.
- St. John’s Wort Leaf & Flower Extract- Used to treat depression, menstrual disorders and wound healing.
- Ginger Root- Used for the treatment chest pain, lower back pain and stomach pain.
- Magnesium- Used commonly as a laxative and for the treatment of PMS.
Calm Thoughts is recommended in doses of 3 tablets daily. With the two bottles available, you have either 45 or 90 tablets to ration your doses with. The 90 count bottle provides enough for the recommended dosage for a month.
A 45 count bottle of Calm Thoughts costs $12.50, with a 90 count bottle costing $22.98.
There is no guarantee offered with Calm Thoughts, which raises a red flag. Companies know that not every supplement works the same with every individual, making money back guarantees a necessity for companies that want to provide their customers the opportunity to determine if the product works for them or not.
Calm Thoughts doesn’t make the cut when lined up with leading products. For example, it lacks a guarantee, and its recommended dosages have users taking 3 tablets a day.
Click here to learn about our Top Anxiety Products
|Speed of Results*||Extremely Fast||Good||Good||Average||Average|
|Quality of Ingredients||Premium||Good||Good||Average||Unknown|
|Customer Satisfaction Evaluation||99.40%||85.30%||80%||74%||70.30%|
|Safety Evaluation||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use|
|Customer Service Rating|
|Return Policy||Risk Free||Unopened||Unclear||Good||Risk Free|